|Dimensions||41.625 × 3.25 × 8.25 in|
495 feet per second (fps).
Single Pump Pneumatic
Full-length, match-style with raised cheek piece and adjustable length
12 lands and grooves, crowned, precision bore sized for match grade pellets, Rifled high-grade steel
|Maximum Shooting Distance:||
38.5 inches (97.7 cm).
|Length of Pull||
12 – 13.5 in.
diopter rear sight with micrometer adjustable rear, Front globe sight with changeable aperture inserts
Limited 1 Year.
The Daisy 753S Elite is designed for intermediate competitive shooters. This .177 caliber single pump pneumatic features a full-length, match-style stock with a raised cheek piece and adjustable length. The high-grade steel barrel is crowned, and features 12 lands and grooves, right-hand twist. It is precision bore sized for match pellets.
For Model 499 / 753 / 853 parts please click here.
– Pneumatic single-pump cocking lever; Straight-pull bolt.
– Sights: Hooded front with aperture inserts; adjustable competition peep.
– Muzzle Velocity: 495 fps
– .177 Cal. Pellet
– Full-length, match-style stock with raised cheek piece and adjustable length
– Adjustable diopter rear sight
– Lothar Walther™ rifled high-grade steel barrel, crowned; 12 lands and grooves, right-hand twist
– Diecast metal receiver with full cut loading port
– Sling with adjustable positioning
Competitive shooters, from local matches to national competitions, require a unique combination of superior accuracy and exceptional balance. Daisy’s Match Grade, Model 753S Avanti is specially designed and engineered for the intermediate competitive shooter. Trigger pull length is adjustable from 12 inches to 13.75 inches. Daisy’s Match Grade, Model 753S Avanti is designed for use by experienced shooters and is intended for match competition or target range use.