|Dimensions||41.625 × 3.25 × 8.25 in|
495 feet per second (fps).
Single Pump Pneumatic
Full-length, match-style with raised cheek piece and adjustable length
12 lands and grooves, crowned, precision bore sized for match grade pellets, Rifled high-grade steel
|Maximum Shooting Distance:||
|Length of Pull||
12 – 13.5 in.
diopter rear sight with micrometer adjustable rear, Front globe sight with changeable aperture inserts
Limited 1 Year.
The Daisy Model 753 Elite Competition Rifle is specially designed for the intermediate competitive shooter. It’s a perfect 10-meter competition air rifle. The 753 features a single-pump cocking lever and straight pull bolt, a high-grade steel barrel precision bore-sized for match pellets, a front globe sight with changeable aperture inserts, diopter rear sight with micrometer adjustable rear and a full-length, match-style stock with a raised cheek piece and adjustable length.
Click here to see the Hard Air Magazine Product Review
– Pneumatic single-pump cocking lever; Straight-pull bolt.
– Sights: Hooded front with aperture inserts; adjustable competition peep.
– Muzzle Velocity: 495 fps
– .177 Cal. Pellet
– Full-length, Monte Carlo wood stock
– Adjustable diopter rear sight
– Lothar Walther™ rifled high-grade steel barrel, crowned; 12 lands and grooves, right-hand twist
– Diecast metal receiver with full cut loading port
– Sling with adjustable positioning
Competitive shooters, from local matches to national competitions, require a unique combination of superior accuracy and exceptional balance. Daisy’s Match Grade, Model 753W Avanti is specially designed and engineered for the intermediate competitive shooter. Trigger pull length is adjustable from 12 inches to 13.75 inches. Daisy’s Match Grade, Model 753W Avanti is designed for use by experienced shooters and is intended for match competition or target range use.