What is the warranty period on Daisy, PowerLine and Avanti airguns? How long are the sights under warranty?
Guns have a one-year warranty from date of purchase and sights have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase.
How can I cancel my order?
Please click here to see our Order Cancellation Policy.
How much is the out-of-warranty charge on guns/sights?
Call our Customer Service Department at (479) 636-1200 for prices.
Where do we send a gun for service?
Call our Customer Service Department at (479) 636-1200. Most models currently in production may be returned for repair or replacement with a similar model by Daisy.
- Please contact Customer Service to get a return authorization number prior to sending back any product for repair.
- There will be a charge for out-of-warranty guns.
- We may recommend that you send your out-of-warranty gun to one of our qualified independent gunsmiths.
How to tell time with your Daisy Christmas Dream Red Ryder Sundial
Your Daisy Christmas Dream Red Ryder features a working sundial that allows you to determine the approximate time.
- First make sure your Red Ryder is unloaded, uncocked and that the safety is on.
- Your gun comes with a gnomon – the peg that fits into the hole on the stock. Keep track of this small item as it is essential to telling time on your sundial.
- The sundial’s Roman numerals represent the time span from 6 a.m. (VI) to 6 p.m. (VI). This covers most daylight hours.
- With the gun unloaded, uncocked and on safe, point the barrel pointed in a safe direction and place the gun on a flat surface in full sun, with the center mark (XII) pointed due north.
- Insert your gnomon pointed at the center line (XII) and thus, due north.
- Look at your sundial as if it’s a clock. The shadow cast by the gnomon represents the hour hand. By looking at where the shadow falls on the face of the sundial, you can estimate the approximate time.
My gun is jammed and will no longer shoot. What should I do?
Put gun on safety (no red showing) before inspecting the airgun or attempting to clear jam. Sometimes you can dislodge the BB by running a cleaning rod down the muzzle end of the barrel. If this does not work the gun will need to be returned to the factory.
My CO2 gun is leaking where you puncture the CO2 cylinder? Can I fix this myself?
Sometimes you can replace the face seal and this will stop your gun from leaking. The face seal is the seal the pin comes through and seats against the CO2 cylinder. To receive a replacement CO2 face seal at no charge, for your CO2 gun, call customer service at (479) 636-1200.
Where is the model number located on my gun?
Most of the rifles have the model number located on the top of the barrel near the rear sight. On most pistols it is usually on the side of the receiver.
Where can I purchase Daisy products locally?
Please visit our “Retail Locator” page for links to stores that sell Daisy products.
Can orders be shipped outside of the USA?
No we do not ship to individuals outside of the USA.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Allow 10-14 working days from the time we receive your order and affidavit
How do I cock the Daisy Crossbow?
I cocked my Buck BB gun or Red Ryder BB gun but it will not shoot. What should I do?
It is likely that your lever-action Buck BB gun or Red Ryder BB gun is not fully cocked.
These guns only require that the cocking lever be cocked one time. However, the cocking lever must be completely and fully extended in order for the gun to be cocked.
The best way to know if you have completely cocked the gun is to listen for a series of “clicks” as you pull the cocking lever away from the stock of the gun – as far as it will go. With the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and the “safety” in the on position (no red showing), firmly pull the cocking lever away from the stock of the gun as far as it will go. As you pull hard on the cocking lever – away from the stock to cock the gun – you will hear a series of seven “clicks”. The gun is not fully cocked and will not shoot until you have heard all seven clicks. Point the gun at a target with a safe backstop, put the “safety” in the off position (red showing) and pull the trigger.
Here’s another way to determine if your gun is completely cocked: With the muzzle of the gun pointed straight up, in the “12 O’clock” position, the gun is not completely cocked until the lever is pulled up into the “2 O’clock” position.
If, after cocking the gun completely (you have fully extended the cocking lever one time and heard a total of seven consecutive clicks) your gun still will not fire, put the gun on safe (no red showing) and please contact Daisy’s Customer Service Department at (479) 636-1200.
How does the slide removal button on the Daisy Powerline 340 work?
How do you load the Daisy Powerline 340 clip?
Why is the PowerLine 880 (and all other Daisy Multi-Pump air rifles) leaking / not holding air?
What are the proper operating steps for the PowerLine 880 (and all other Daisy Multi-Pump air rifles)?
Why is the Daisy Red Ryder / Buck / Model 10 not shooting?